Silly question? Not so fast. In Japan, sales of adult diapers have outstripped baby diapers. Can the U.S. be that far behind? Will aging boomers be hearing, “Beep, your diaper is full”? Tags: adult diapers, aging, Baby Boomers, baby diapers, Social Security, urinary incontinenceRead More...
- Sciatic Nerve Pain And Treatment By A Doctor Of Chiropractic To Obtain Relief
- Find Out What Does a Chiropractor Do to Help in Back Problems
- How To Heal Frustrating Yeast Infections
- Prevent Bruising Easily Altogether When You Dedicate Yourself To A Physically Active Lifestyle!
- The Functions Of Open Ear Hearing Aids
Other Aging Resources
- Police dispatchers organize holiday food drive for Dartmouth's Council On Aging - SouthCoastToday.com
- Strategies for Aging Vary Widely across 46 Species with Some Scarcely ... - Scientific American
- The Football Aging Curve - We Ain't Got No History
- Aging out of bounds: New demographic data show how diversely different ... - Science Daily (press release)