Once you get older, you do tend to become more subject to easy bruising. Collagen decreases as you age, and some of your blood vessels become more fragile. Easy bruising is not a situation that you have to simply live with. You all know that regular fitness should be a necessary part of your life, but you might not know that an exercise regimen could also help lessen your easy bruising. People think muscles are just about strength and power, but they are also serving the purpose of buffering your body from minor damage or injury.Read More...
- Sciatic Nerve Pain And Treatment By A Doctor Of Chiropractic To Obtain Relief
- Find Out What Does a Chiropractor Do to Help in Back Problems
- How To Heal Frustrating Yeast Infections
- Prevent Bruising Easily Altogether When You Dedicate Yourself To A Physically Active Lifestyle!
- The Functions Of Open Ear Hearing Aids
Other Aging Resources
- Georgia Tech Researchers Study Aging with Disabilities - Patch.com
- Hal Barron of Google-backed aging research company Calico: 'We can do better' - San Francisco Business Times (blog)
- Mortality and Aging Not the Same for All Species, Study Suggests - Nature World News
- Caring for aging parents, even from a distance - Sarasota Herald-Tribune